Priory Gardens, Abergavenny, NP7
- Retirement Accommodation
- Two Bedrooms
- First Floor Flat
- Large Living room with Electric Fire
- Communal Gardens
- Town Centre Location
- Allocated Parking and Visitors Parking
- Views of St Mary's Church
- No Onward Chain
- Well Presented Throughout
In the popular market town of Abergavenny lies this two bedroom flat located in the town centre in close proximity to the stunning St Mary's Church. This first floor flat offers versatile accommodation with the second bedroom, the vendor has used this space for a dining room perfect for visitors and socialising. The property also has views of the church through the bedroom and living room windows so you are able to appreciate the impressive architecture from the comfort of your own home. The living room occupies an electric fire which adds a homely and cosy atmosphere perfect for those rainy days. The complex sits within a large and well maintained gardens allowing the residents to enjoy on a nice day, seating areas with flowers and trees occupying the space are available.
The property is in close walking distance into town where you will find all your local amenities such as local independent shops, library, bus station and train station providing travel to a wider area. We are offering this property to the market with no onward chain and viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Priory Gardens, Abergavenny, NP7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station0.4 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling houses, M2 is a new South Wales estate agent that's setting out to stay a step ahead.
A step ahead of the competition - and a step ahead of its customers' needs and expectations.
Specialising solely in residential sales, M2 may be a fresh new brand, but its sales staff have extensive local knowledge and many years' experience.
M2's owner, Mark Roberts, who set up Roberts Estate Agents in Newport 15 years ago, now aims to establish the company's forme
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16269980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Estate Agents, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.