City Lofts, 10 Byard Lane, Nottingham
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Newly Converted
- Open Plan Living
- High Specification Apartment
- City Centre Location
- Period Features Combined With Modern Finishes
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Fresh Air Ventilation System
- Investment Opportunity
- Old Paul Smith Building
5 Apartments now left available.
Loft apartments 1, 2 & 3 are housed above Paul Smiths first ever retail outlet, giving you a piece of Nottingham's history.
Apartments 4, 5, 6 & 7 are all housed within the Weekday Cross part of the development.
City Lofts is a newly converted development situated on both Weekday Cross and Byard Lane. The 7 apartment development is finished to a very high specification and includes the following;
Double glazed windows throughout
Fresh air ventilation system
Hive heating system
High quality carpeting
Fully fitted kitchen
High quality appliances
All apartments feature two bedrooms and two bathrooms of varying sizes. All kitchens are offered fully fitted with integrated appliances and all apartments employ a fresh air ventilation system to further increase the quality of living offered by the development.
The apartments do NOT include parking, however local parking spaces can be sourced for any potential purchasers.
We have been advised by the vendor of the following;
Lease: 250 Years Remaining
Ground Rent: £250 PA
Service Charge: Circa £2,000 PA
For more information please contact Joe Hargreaves & Rose Simpson;
Energy Performance CertificatesApartment 1
City Lofts, 10 Byard Lane, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
FHP Living is Nottingham's leading estate agent, chartered surveyors and residential property consultancy.
0115 8411 155 l
fhpliving.co.ukPro-Active Residential Property Consultants
FHP Living is the residential division of Fisher Hargreaves Proctor Property Consultants, the East Midlands property advisor of the year. We are a vibrant, forward-thinking and proactive estate agency with a dedicated team of hard-working property professionals who
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431011470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.