Warwick Road, Alkrington, Middleton, Manchester, M24
- PERFECTLY-PUT-TOGETHER FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- ULTRA-STYLISH, HIGH SPECIFICATION INTERIOR
- LARGE KITCHEN WITH PLENTY OF SPACE TO DINE/ENTERTAIN
- GENEROUS GARDEN
- GARDEN STUDIO - IDEAL GAMES ROOM, 'MAN-CAVE, OFFICE OF BEAUTY TREATMENT ROOM
- AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING
- WELL-REGARDED LOCAL PRIMARY SCHOOLS
- JUST APPROXIMATELY 20 MINUTES DRIVE FROM MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
Without a doubt a leading example of its type, this is a superb four bedroom detached family house of exceptional quality in the ever popular district of Alkrington.
Completely renovated, extended and remodelled in recent years, this perfectly-put-together home provides most impressive and spacious accommodation which can only be fully appreciated by personal inspection.
Offering well over 1,500 sq ft of superbly appointed accommodation with an ultra-stylish interior featuring entrance hall with guest wc off, generous lounge with oak flooring and wood burner, a large high-specification kitchen with plenty of space to dine and an excellent range of stylish fitted units, integrated appliances and Corian worktops. There is also a good-sized study/office/play room with french doors to the side garden. Upstairs, there are three good double bedrooms as well a fourth bedroom which is a single bedroom and currently used as a utility room. There are two shower rooms - one with a stylish stylish ultra-modern suite and tiling. The other has a beautiful, time-less, traditional style suite and tiling.
Externally, there is off-road parking to the front, whilst to the rear there is a pleasant patio area with substantial shed/workshop with light and power. To the side of the house there is a generous mainly lawned garden with an impressive and sizeable garden studio which has light and power connected and could be an ideal games room, 'man-cave', home office or perhaps a beauty treatment room.
Alkrington is approximately 5 miles north of Manchester city centre. Families flock to the area due to the well-regarded local schooling. There are a good range of shops in Alkrington, whilst Middleton town centre and its excellent range of amenities are easily accessible. Oldham, Rochdale and Bury centres are all easily accessible, whilst the M60/M62/M66 are just a short distance away and provide easy access to Manchester International Airport. MediaCity at Salford Quays is around 8 miles away.
From Manchester New Road (A664) turn into Kingsway. Carry on along Kingsway over the roundabout and go across the junction with Kirkway and then take the next right into Gloucester Road. Warwick Road is on your left.
All mains services are available
6.05m x 3.95m
6.35m x 4.42m
3.44m x 3.37m
3.95m x 3.85m
5.01m max x 2.94m max
3.96m x 2.97m
2.2m x 1.85m
Shower Room 1
Shower Room 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Warwick Road, Alkrington, Middleton, Manchester, M24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moston Station1.2 miles
- Mills Hill Station1.2 miles
- Hollinwood Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Ryder & Dutton are multi award winning Estate Agents, Letting Agents, Valuers, Auctioneers and Property Management specialists. We are proud to have won the accolade of "Best Estate Agent in the UK 2014, 2015 and 2016" as voted for at the Negotiator Awards. Ryder & Dutton have a 26 office branch network established for nearly 100 years, which includes Mortimers Estate Agents. We bring buyers & sellers, and tenants & landlords together across Lancashire, West Yorkshire, North Derbyshire region
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CEN172651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Middleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.