Liverpool Road, Lydiate.
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing (Apart from storage window)
- Garden To Rear
- Conveniently Located
- No Upper Chain
- EPC Rating D
No Upper Chain.
To avoid disappointment please contact Ian Crane Estate Agents to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...EPC Graph
Liverpool Road, Lydiate.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maghull North Station1.1 miles
- Maghull Station1.4 miles
- Town Green Station2.2 miles
About the agent
"As an experienced estate agency our roots are based firmly in customer service excellence delivered by a highly experienced team. We are passionate about accountability and integrity and our policy of employing well trained, knowledgeable staff ensures that our clients can enjoy our first-class service.
Our objectives are to achieve the best possible price for you, in the shortest possible time, with the least pos
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9970035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian Crane, Maghull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.