Ings Road, Hull
- Building Plot With Full Planning Permission
- Proposed 3 Bed Detached House
- Ideal Self Build Site
- Close to Cavendish/Malet Schooling
- Abundance Of Shops & Services Close By
- Near to Sutton Village
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Larards Residential Sales
Prominently positioned only a short distance from Sutton Village and within easy reach of Cavendish and Malet Schools.
An abundance of shops and amenities lie just up the road at Ings.
A great 'next step' move for the self-builder. Buyers premium applies, contact .
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Ings Road, Hull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hull Station2.8 miles
- Cottingham Station4.2 miles
- Beverley Station6.7 miles
About the agent
We’ve been doing it for over 110 years, so we’ve become pretty good at it. We offer a forward thinking, customer service orientated approach to estate agency, exploring every avenue to get you the best price. Don’t just take our word for it, put us to the test, we know you will be impressed.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9755286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Larards Residential Sales, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.