- LARGE 2DOUBLE BED FLAT
- LARGE LOUNGE VIEWS
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE WC
- LARGE KITCHEN DINER
- VIEWS OVER PLAYING FIELDS
- WALK SHOPS DOCS SCHOOLS
- WALK TRAINS 30 MINS TO CITY
- A SUPERB VILLAGE LOCATION
- READY TO LET SOON
- AN EARLY VIEWING IS A MUST
CUPBOARD FITTED CARPET ENTRYPHONE
LARGE SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 16'0'' X 13'2''
FITTED CARPET SUPERB VIEWS OVER PLAYING FIELDS BRIGHT & SPACIOUS
KITCHEN DINING ROOM: 12'5'' X 10'2'
FITTED WALL & BASE UNITS WORK SURFACES OVER WHITE GOODS SPACE FOR DINING TABLE VIEWS TO THE FRONT
BEDROOM 1: 13'2 X 9'00
FITTED CARPET WINDOW
BEDROOM 2: 13'0'' X 9'0''
FITTED CARPET WINDOW
SINGLE GARAGE EN BLOC
FANTASTIC VIEWS TO THE REAR
EASY WALK TRAINS SHOPS ETC
DRIVING DISTANCE TO M25
ONE OF THE BEST FLATS ON OUR REGISTER
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cuffley Station1.0 miles
- Crews Hill Station2.0 miles
- Theobalds Grove Station2.5 miles
About the agent
At Moloney's we realise that deciding to sell or let your property is a big decision, so as a company we give you all the facts and endeavor to support you at every turn.
We are an Independent Estate Agency with unrivaled knowledge of the local area having been situated in Cuffley for 30 years.
We build our business on the reputation we have developed over the years and the sustained relationships we have with our clients, many of which come to us as referrals from past cliental.<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100713000104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moloney's Estate Agents , Cuffley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.