Regency Square, Brighton
- 20 En-suite Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Heart of Brighton
- Direct Sea Views
- Grade II* Listed Building
- Near Historic Brighton seafront
- Close To Churchill Square
- Excellent Public Transport Links
- Great Business Opportunity
- Available to View
There are many impressive original features throughout and beautiful views of Regency Square and the Sussex coastline from the front of the building. This is a Perfect business opportunity not to be missed.
Please note viewings are strictly by appointment only and 3 years accounts are available on request and that the studio room in the hotel is on a separate lease and not included in the sale of the hotel.
Regency Square, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.6 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.2 miles
- Hove Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Our Martin & Co Sales and Lettings Agents in Brighton, while part of a national network of over 190 branches, is also locally owned and managed. This provides all of our sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants, with a level of confidence in our knowledge and ability, always offering best practice.
We are currently active in all areas throughout Brighton and Hove extending to Portslade and Shoreham. If you are considering selling a property, we are confident in providing you with an hones
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100668001905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.