Downs Road - ref 3195
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- STUDENT FLAT
- BILLS PACKAGE AVILABLE
- WIFI ENABLED
- CLOSE TO UNIVERSITY OF KENT
- 3 BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE BEDS
- 1 BATHROOMS
- ON STREET PARKING AVAILABLE
- SHARED GARDEN
This is a really spacious 3 Double bed flat. Ideally located for UKC being on Downs Road. It has a fully fitted kitchen complete with Washer/Drier, spacious lounge, seperate bathroom and WC. It is fully double glazed with Gas central heating and has a balcony. This really is a gem of an apartment and will go quickly - so act fast!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Downs Road - ref 3195
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.9 miles
- Canterbury East Station1.6 miles
- Sturry Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Letting your property requires careful consideration and planning, and expert advice from a letting agent you know you can trust.
Established in 1990, Caxtons is one of the largest independent firms of chartered surveyors in the South East. Clients can expect a bespoke service from a professional team committed to providing a first class experience.
Caxtons' Property Management Division acts on behalf of more than 750 clients and has an extensive and diverse portfolio in excess of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 27357512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caxtons Residential Lettings and Management, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.