Grove Place, Youlgrave, Bakewell
- Guide Price ** £190,000 - £200,000 **
- Situated in the popular Peak District village of Youlgrave
- Off road parking for four cars to the front
- Good sized rear garden
- Close to all local amenities and local walks
This well proportioned three-bedroom semi detached property is situated in a quiet location in the popular Peak village of Youlgrave. The property has gardens to the front and rear, the front having ample car parking.
This well proportioned three-bedroom semi detached property is situated in a quiet location in the popular Peak village of Youlgrave. The property has gardens to the front and rear, the front having ample car parking. Internally the property comprises of a lounge, dining kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Derbyshire Local Occupancy Clause applies.
Wooden door to the front opens into the entrance porch with a further wooden door opening into the lounge.
Lounge 15' into alcove x 16' narrowing to 11' 7" ( 4.57m into alcove x 4.88m narrowing to 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, two central heating radiators and double glaze doors opening into the conservatory.
Dining Kitchen 10' 6" x 13' 3" ( 3.20m x 4.04m )
Between a range of kitchen units with a 1 1/2 sink insert into the worksurfaces. There is space for a washing machine and dryer. Integrated gas hob and electric oven. The floor is tiled and there is a double glazed window to the side and rear with a single door which opens onto the rear garden. A further door opens into the pantry housing the central heating boiler.
Conservatory 7' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.11m )
The conservatory has views over the garden and a double glazed door which leads onto the rear.
Landing has two opaque glazed windows, Astore cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 14' x 10' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 7' 9" plus alcove ( 4.04m x 2.36m plus alcove )
Double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 6' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator
Having suite comprising of bath with shower over low flush WC and wash hand basin. Double Glaze window to the side and central heating radiator.
The front garden has car parking for four cars. To the rear there is a good sized garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Grove Place, Youlgrave, Bakewell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Matlock Station6.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bakewell Bagshaws Residential office�
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent�
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Bakewell
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loca
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK105341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.