Clifton Place, Freckleton
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Much Sought After Village Of Freckleton
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Good Size Modern Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Large Laid To Lawn Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE DINER 23' 8" x 12' 9" (7.23m x 3.89m) UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. UPVC double glazed French doors leading out onto the rear garden. Living flame gas fire with a feature surround and hearth. Wood laminate flooring throughout. Two pendant light fittings. Two double panel radiators. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
BREAKFAST KITCHEN 13' 8" x 10' 2" (4.17m x 3.1m) Two UPVC double glazed windows to the side elevation. UPVC double glazed door leading out onto the rear. Features a range of eye and base level units with contrasting work surfaces and tiled elevations. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with a chrome mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with four ring electric hob and overhead extractor canopy. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Under stairs storage cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine. Tiled flooring throughout. Inset halogen spotlights. Double panel radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING 8' 1" x 8' 1" (2.47m x 2.47m) UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 0" x 10' 10" (3.97m x 3.31m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Features fitted robe storage. Carpeted throughout. Pendant fan light fitting. Double panel radiator.
BEDROOM 2 12' 1" x 11' 8" (3.69m x 3.57m) UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Features fitted robe storage. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting. Double panel radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 3" x 7' 11" (3.14m x 2.43m) UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting. Double panel radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM 7' 3" x 6' 8" (2.21m x 2.04m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Features a three piece suite in white comprising of a dual flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a P shaped panelled bath with overhead shower unit and glass screen. Fully tiled elevations. Laminate flooring throughout. Ceiling spotlight fitting. Chrome heated towel ladder.
EXTERIOR Large flagged driveway to the front and generous lawned garden to the rear with decking seating area and overhead pergola.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Clifton Place, Freckleton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkham & Wesham Station2.5 miles
- Salwick Station2.9 miles
- Moss Side Station3.2 miles
About the agent
To view all of our lettings properties please CLICK HERE
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Tiger Sales & Lettings has always used computer and internet technology, but our biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331009081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool & Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.