Chatsworth Road, Lytham St. Annes
- Exceptional Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Two Great Size Reception Rooms, Plus Breakfast Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Fitted Wardrobes In Bedroom One, Two & Three
- Very Popular Location. THIS IS A MUST SEE
The home has many key features and benefits including grand entrance hallway, good size front lounge with feature fireplace and bay window, and great size second reception room with French doors leading out to the rear garden. There is a separate breakfast room with window to side and well-appointed fitted kitchen with units, worktops over, oven, hob, extractor fan, and window to side and rear.
To the first floor are three very good size double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes.
There is a further fourth bedroom currently used as an office and three piece family bathroom with separate walk-in shower and separate wc.
Externally, there is a patio area leading to the lawn and access to a detached garage with power and light. To the front is a recently flagged driveway providing ample off street parking.
What The Agent Says
This is in a prime location due to being only a short walk to Ashton Gardens and St Anne’s Square where there are attractions including bars and restaurants. The beach, great local schools, and transport links to Blackpool and Lytham are only a short walk away.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size on offer. Please call us today to avoid any disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Chatsworth Road, Lytham St. Annes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.4 miles
- Squires Gate Station1.5 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 204087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.