High Street, Brackley
- First Floor Retirement Apartment
- Living Room Overlooking The Communal Gardens
- Separate Kitchen
- Double Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobe
- Three Piece Shower Room Suite
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Resident's Parking
- No Onward Chain
From the entrance hall, doors lead to the adjoining rooms. Of particular note, is the living room with two double glazed windows overlooking the communal gardens. The kitchen has a range of units, space for a small table and chairs and also benefits from views of the gardens. The bedroom is of a good size with a built-in double wardrobe. The apartment is serviced by a re-fitted three piece shower room suite.
Outside, the development is accessed by a crescent drive from the High Street with communal vehicular parking within close proximity to the secure main entrance doors.
Additional Information - Service charge is £752.83 per quarter including water, sewerage, garden maintenance for communal area, communal lighting, alarm system, property building insurance & administrative charge.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATION - Estate Agents are now required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on all prospective purchasers. At offer stage we will require proof of ID and address from the prospective purchaser.
VIRTUAL VIEWING Please note that there is a video tour available for this property. Please contact Davies & Partners on or via email - and we will send you the web-link
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
High Street, Brackley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Sutton Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Davies & Partners is a fiercely independent agent specialising in the sale and management of town and village properties. Formed in 1969 we value our clients and what they say about us; repeat business is at the very core of our success. Our reputation is built on trust, integrity, professionalism and local knowledge. We achieve exceptional results and would be delighted to do the same for you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101779003606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Partners, Brackley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.