Gowanlea, Lochwinnoch Road, Kilmacolm, PA13 4DY
- Striking detached villa set over 3 levels benefiting from dual aspects views
- Ground level: dining kitchen, utility room, lounge, family room, dining room & WC
- First level: master suite with dressing room & en-suite; bedrooms 2 & 3, family bathroom
- Second level: bedrooms 4 & 5, both with dressing rooms and en-suites
- Gated driveway with ample parking
- Single garage & outbuilding
- In walk in condition set within walking distance of all local amenities
Striking traditional detached villa offering modernised and contemporary accommodation over three storeys of eight principal apartments plus usual offices including high quality modern sanitary ware and a stylish fitted kitchen with appliances set within extensive corner gardens with extensive parking.
A substantial remodelled and modernised traditional detached villa positioned in extensive and private gardens in a central area of Kilmacolm.
Spacious and flexible accommodation with modern décor and high quality internal specification and finish.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises of an entrance vestibule leasing to a broad reception hallway with entry to; a modern WC, spacious lounge, family room, formal dining room, fitted dining size kitchen and a utility room.
The first floor has a broad central hallway with a master bedroom suite including a dressing room and en-suite shower room, two further double size bedrooms and a luxurious family bathroom.
The attic floor level contains two large double bedrooms both with entry to walk in dressing rooms leading into en-suite shower rooms.
In addition, the property has, modern gas fired central heating, double glazing and extensive private corner gardens which are fully enclosed to the rear including two sets of gates one of which has remote control entry.
The property also benefits from a private detached single garage and a substantial outbuilding providing further storage or development potential.
From our Bridge of Weir office on Main Street proceed in a westerly direction travelling straight ahead at both sets of traffic lights and leave the village on Kilmacolm Road. Enter Kilmacolm on Bridge of Weir Road travelling to the village centre and turn left onto Lochwinnoch Road. Continue along here for some distance until Gowanlea can be found on the right hand side, driveway accessed on Castlehill Road.
Kilmacolm is a highly sought after location within the heart of the Gryffe valley. The village offers a range of shops and facilities and is home to the prestigious St. Columba's School. For the commuting client Kilmacolm is a short distance from the A737 Johnstone bypass linking to the M8 motorway towards Glasgow International Airport and Glasgow city centre.
BrochuresBrochure 1Web Details
Gowanlea, Lochwinnoch Road, Kilmacolm, PA13 4DY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodhall Station2.8 miles
- Langbank Station2.9 miles
- Port Glasgow Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price for their property.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.