Mitcham Road, London, SW17
- LARGE Double Room
- Clean and tidy house
- Professionals and students welcome
- Bills Included
- Close to Tooting Broadway Station
A fantastic Double Room to let in Tooting Broadway. The property is located less then 5 minutes walk to Tooting Broadway Station. Ideal for commuters and St George's Medical Students.
Double room to rent in a four bedroom property, with 2 bathrooms and a communal kitchen. The property has a shared kitchen and bathroom with all bills and Wifi included.
All rooms are furnished to a high standard.
Please email to arrange viewings.
£700.00 Double Room
Mitcham Road, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tooting Broadway Station0.2 miles
- Tooting Station0.4 miles
- Tooting Bec Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Great Newport Ltd provide a wide range of services in Residential Sales, Property Lettings & Management, Kitchen Granite/ Quartz/Marble work tops, Building and Construction and Architecture. Our aim is to provide a quality service tailored around your requirements.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 117aMitchamRd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Great Newport Lettings , London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.