Prince Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms
- 2nd Floor Apartment
- Modern Interior
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Secure Off-Street Parking
- Employed Applicants
- Available 11th December
Terms of Letting to apply for this property:* Annual Income Required - £26,850 per annum* Accepted Forms of Income - Salary, Pensions, Child Benefit, Child Tax Credits and Working Tax Credits.* No Adverse Credit
17' 7'' x 11' 4'' (5.36m x 3.45m)
6' 3'' x 11' 4'' (1.90m x 3.45m)
9' 4'' x 7' 1'' (2.84m x 2.16m)
12' 9'' x 10' 9'' (3.88m x 3.27m)
7' 11'' x 4' 9'' (2.41m x 1.45m)
7' 11'' x 5' 7'' (2.41m x 1.70m)
Energy Performance Certificate
Energy Performance Rating : C
Prince Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southend Airport Station1.2 miles
- Prittlewell Station1.3 miles
- Chalkwell Station1.5 miles
About the agent
PACE Property Lettings and Management Ltd, Southend-on-Sea Lettings
Meridian Point 461-463 Southchurch Road Southend-On-Sea SS1 2PH
As we are all aware, the coronavirus continues to spread around the globe impacting the health and wellbeing of entire communities. Many businesses are being affected and there is an obvious disruption to daily life.
We want to assure you that Pace will remain operational and strive to provide the best service we can, whilst protecting our staff and customers. Therefore, we will be making the following changes, with immediate effe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8976050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PACE Property Lettings and Management Ltd, Southend-on-Sea Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.