Orchard Court, Leeds, LS16 5QS
- Residents' lounge
- Communal Laundry
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Development Manager
- Minimum Age 60
- Guest Suite
- Lift to all floors
- To include: Carpets, Curtains, Fridge/Freezer
- To arrange to view please call Brad on
With New Carpets throughout
With light switch, ceiling light point. Smoke detector. Cupboard housing electric meter. Emergency intercom with pull cord. Door entry system. Coved and artexed ceiling.
Electric night storage heater. Power points. TV aerial point. Emergency pull cord. Wall light fittings. Telephone point. Double doors lead to the
KITCHEN with window a
Partly tiled and fitted with a range of wall and base units. Single drainer sink unit. Work Tops. Built in oven and hob with pull out, overhead extractor hood. Fridge and Freezer. Light point. Extractor fan. Emergency pull cord.
Built in wardrobe with folding mirror doors, with hanging rail and shelves. Light switch. Electric storage heater. Power points. Wall light fitting. Emergency pull cord. Coved and artexed ceiling.
Fully tiled and fitted with a walk-in shower, WC with low level flush, vanity unit. Light point. Extractor fan. Wall mounted electric heater. Emergency button. Airing cupboard housing the insulated hot water cylinder fitted with electric immersion heater.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Orchard Court, Leeds, LS16 5QS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station0.9 miles
- Burley Park Station1.2 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8167434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.