Southmoor Gardens, Southmoor
- Stylish kitchen with 'Shaker' style floor and wall units, Neff integrated appliances, quartz working surfaces, engineered oak wood flooring and under floor heating
- Fabulous double aspect sitting room partly open plan to a delightful dining/garden room with two sets of French doors
- Very flexible dining room/third bedroom with an adjoining cloakroom/shower room
- Spacious first floor landing providing large storage facilities, leading to a delightful master bedroom with built-in wardrobe cupboards with "Jack and Jill" en-suite bathroom
- Further stylish double bedroom and a very flexible study/dressing room
- Attractive corner plot gardens featuring patio and lawn area – the whole enclosed by trees, shrubbery and fencing
- Bathrooms/shower rooms are fitted with stylish white suites complemented by porcelain floor and wall tiling with brushed steel trim and under floor heating
- Fitted wool carpet to living room and bedrooms, engineered oak flooring to hall and kitchen, Vicaima oak timber veneered internal doors, remote controlled electric garage doors
- Security and peace of mind features include alarm system, mains operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarms, external lights and timber front door with multi-point locking system
- PVC double-glazed windows, high levels of insulation to walls and ceiling, A-rated gas fired condensing boiler servicing under floor heating throughout the ground floor
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Southmoor Gardens, Southmoor
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station7.7 miles
About the agent
...your move, our passion
Hodsons Estate Agents offer a friendly, bespoke and professional service derived from decades of experience working with sellers and buyers throughout South Oxfordshire.
Hodsons priority is to differentiate your property from the rest and to attract the best buyer at the best price. With a passion for selling property, a commitment to customer satisfaction and an attitude that truly cares, let Hodsons guide y
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8979472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.