Goodge Street, Fitzrovia, W1T
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 1st Floor 1 Bedroom Flat
- Great Choice of Local Cafes, Restaurants, Bars
- Central Fitzrovia Location
- Short Walk to Oxford Street, Soho, Covent Garden
- Transport Links within Close Proximity
The property is available to rent on a furnished basis and comprises one bedroom, separate fitted kitchen and a family bathroom with shower over bath.
Situated in the heart of Fitzrovia close to a good choice of well-known local cafes, shops and amenities in Goodge Street and Charlotte Street with Oxford Street, Soho and Covent Garden only a short stroll away.
Transport links are available within short walking distance at:
Goodge Street Underground Station (Northern Line) (0.2 Miles)
Tottenham Court Road Underground Station (Central and Northern Lines) (0.4 Miles)
Warren Street Underground Station (Victoria and Northern Lines) (0.5 Miles)
Council Tax Band C
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Goodge Street, Fitzrovia, W1T
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goodge Street Station0.1 miles
- Tottenham Court Road Station0.3 miles
- Warren Street Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Leo Newman is an independent estate agency based in Fitzrovia with a business ethos that draws on more than 60 years' experience in the West End property market. We bring you the benefits of the traditional, family-run enterprise combined with a thoroughly modern and bespoke approach to property services, whether you are letting or renting, buying or selling. We believe in providing a personalised service that takes into consideration the requirements of our clients and finds the most appropr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0150GOOSTR2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leo Newman, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.