- Spacious open plan living
- Large walk-in larder/storage room
- Master bedroom with wardrobes and an en suite shower
- Second bedroom with range of fitted storage and valley views
- Family bathroom
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Charming terrace and garden
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley Village. Full details are available from the village. Flexible Audley Care packages are available at an additional cost.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kintbury Station1.4 miles
- Hungerford Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Whether it's sales or lettings, we have the same committed and conscientious approach. When you deal with Nye & Co, you get real professionalism combined with good humour and a friendly face. All backed up by a local knowledge that's second to none.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101232002164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nye & Co, Hungerford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.