Park Gardens, Banbury
- Retirement Living
- Unlike any other retirement development in the area
- Adjacent to Peoples Park
- Easy walk to town centre
- Beautiful accommodation and grounds
- Excellent range of communal facilities on site including cafe/bistro, lounge, activity studio and gym
- Communal gardens
- Spa room, health and beauty room
- Immaculate apartments
- Easy moving
Please contact Anker & Partners for more information on the apartments and availability, on .
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed via West Bar into Broughton Road and after the North Oxfordshire College take the first turning right into Bath Road. Follow the road around the right hand bend and after a short distance take the turning on the right where signposted to Park Gardens. Parking is available and the marketing suite can be found in the far left corner.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Properties - PARK GARDENS offers a variety of opportunities to take up a new hobby, make new friends and get involved in a range of activities whenever you like, right on your doorstep. Retirement Living is all about doing the things that you want to do when you want to do them. Communal facilities include café bistro, lounge, activity studio, gym, hair and beauty salon The market town of Banbury is the ideal setting for your new retirement home, Park Gardens is less than a mile from the town centre with its fantastic range of shops, pubs and restaurants plus places of interest such as The Oxford Canal and Tooley's Boatyard.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall with doors to all accommodation and storage cupboard.
* Open plan living/dining room with either double glazed sliding patio doors or double glazed windows, radiator, space for table and chairs, opening to the kitchen.
* Kitchen fitted with a modern range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, available in a variety of finishes. Integrated fridge and freezer, four ring electric hob, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over.
* Fair size double bedroom with two double glazed windows allowing plenty of natural light into the property.
* Bathroom having walk-in shower area with anti slip flooring, high quality fittings with wash basin and WC, built-in storage, heated towel rail, spotlights.
* The gardens offer outdoor seating space on a patio, there is also a raised bed area for planting vegetables and fruit as well as a greenhouse.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Park Gardens, Banbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banbury Station0.7 miles
- Kings Sutton Station3.8 miles
About the agent
A reputation built on trust and experience
Always Selling and Letting
Established in 1984, Anker and Partners are the longest running independent firm of Estate Agents, Letting Agents and Chartered Surveyors in Banbury.
We offer a committed approach to selling and letting property and pride ourselves on our quality of service, dealing with everything from studio apartments to country homes.
- Over 30 years of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29287776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.