Links View Mature Living
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Fabulous Retirement Development
- Trained Staff On Site 24 Hours
- Private Independent Apartments
- Secure Modern Living
- Large Reception Room
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Lovely Double Bedroom
- Residents Permit Parking
- Available From £925 Unfurnished
good size double bedroom and a lovely wet room. The apartment is available either furnished or unfurnished. The development has a real sense of community - there is a dining room where lunch is served each day, a communal lounge, a cinema room and gymnasium. Links View is adjacent to St.Annes Old Links golf course, there are mature garden areas and off road parking. EPC rating B.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Links View Mature Living
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.7 miles
- Squires Gate Station1.2 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station1.9 miles
About the agent
After some 15 years JGL of Lytham St Annes are firmly established as market leaders throughout the luxury rental sector. Reaching across the Fylde and into central Lancashire we provide properties to the highest possible standard and the arrival of Mark Ablett to join the team as Managing Director is a most exciting development. Mark Ablett brings 25 years of personal experience across the entire spectrum of the property market .
After 20 years JGL of Lytham St Annes are firmly establis
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102459004595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JGL Operations Limited, Lytham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.