ALBEMARLE COURT, Manor Road, EAST CLIFF, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1
- Two bedroom top floor apartment
- 20ft South facing balcony
- Short walk of award-winning beaches and shopping centre
- Fantastic East Cliff location
- 999 Year Lease and Share of the Freehold
- Dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room
- Luxury tiled bathroom with corner bath
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows
- Private lock up garage
- Ideal home by the sea, or Buy to Let
Secure entry phone system. Stairs rising up to top floor landing. Flat front door to:-
17' 8" x 3' 1" widening to 5'5" (5.38m x 0.91m widening to 1.61m)
Storage cupboard and further airing cupboard. Radiator, central heating thermostat, wall mounted entryphone receiver, coved ceiling with inset spotlights.
11' 5" x 9' 0" (3.48m x 2.74m)
Dual aspect room with UPVC double glazed windows to front and side. Pantry style cupboard with ample storage space and shelving. Concealed in kitchen cupboard, wall mounted gas fired boiler for the central heating and hot water system. Range of matching base, drawer and wall mounted cupboards with white high gloss doors, including open shelved units and pelmets with lighting. Fitted wooden worktops with sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks behind. Breakfast bar peninsular style work top. Range of integrated appliances including oven and four burner gas hob, with stainless steel and glass chimney style cooker hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator.
15' 1" x 12' 2" (4.6m x 3.71m)
Dual aspect room with UPVC double glazed window to side and UPVC double glazed sliding patio door to balcony, radiator, telephone point, four wall uplighters.
20' 0" x 3' 2" (6.1m x 0.97m)
South facing balcony with space for table and chairs, overlooking the fabulous communal gardens.
12' 1" x 11' 5" (3.68m x 3.48m)
UPVC double glazed window to side. Fitted sliding mirror door wardrobe, radiator, coved ceiling with ceiling light point.
11' 6" x 8' 4" max including cupboard (3.51m x 2.54m)
UPVC double glazed window to side. Radiator, shelved storage cupboard, coved ceiling with ceiling light point.
7' 1" x 5' 10" (2.16m x 1.78m)
Opaque UPVC double glazed window to side. Fitted suite comprising corner bath with wall mounted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls, coved ceiling with ceiling spotlights.
Albemarle Court is set in beautifully maintained communal grounds. There is an in and out driveway leading to the rear of the building, where there is a private lock up garage allocated to this apartment. Visitors parking can also be found to the rear.
16' 0" x 7' 3" at door (8' 1" internally) (4.88m x 2.21m to 2.46m)
Located in the garage block area to the rear of the building. Access via an up and over door.
TENURE & CHARGES
Leasehold with a Share of Freehold
We understand from the vendor that the current service charge is £366 per quarter
Council Tax Band 'C' £1581.20 (2019/2020)
NOTE: IF YOU ARE VIEWING A PROPERTY WITH HOUSE & SON, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Before arranging a physical viewing of a property, consider viewing virtually first to minimise the number of visits you need to make.
2. Note that viewings should ideally take place outside commuting hours and avoid using public transport wherever possible.
3. The agent is likely to turn up 10 minutes before any viewings to ensure the property is prepared for viewings.
4. Viewers are asked to wash hands ideally using a hand sanitiser prior to entering and leaving the property.
5. Only one professional and up to two other adults should attend viewings, where viewers need to be accompanied by small children they should be kept from touching surfaces.
6. Ideally, only one professional and up to two other adults should attend viewings. Where viewers need to be accompanied by small children they should be kept from touching surfaces.
7. Physical viewings should be limited to members of the same household. eg If a couple wish to view but are currently living in separate households, they should book separate viewings.
8. Ideally the agent will show you around the property, but if this is not possible, please adhere to the 2m social distancing rule and wash hands or use a hand sanitiser before and after your visit.
9. Avoid touching surfaces. If you have them use gloves and disinfectant wipes.
10. Visitors and occupants may be required to wear nonsurgical face coverings and gloves, during visits.
11. Any feedback on the property should ideally be discussed outside or after the visit. Please be patient; it may take longer to secure a viewing due to staff being furloughed or more property visits having to be accompanied by the agent.
All of these measures are in place to keep everyone as safe as possible.
15-minute maximum per viewing.
Where possible, and depending on the size of the property, agents and viewers will be asked to minimise time inside the property.
Agents Note: Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate are for general guidance purposes only and whilst every care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
ALBEMARLE COURT, Manor Road, EAST CLIFF, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station0.6 miles
- Pokesdown Station1.4 miles
- Branksome Station2.9 miles
About the agent
House & Son, Bournemouth - Sales
Lansdowne House, The Lansdowne, Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3JW
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 12392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House & Son, Bournemouth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.