Hall Street, Bristol, BS3
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Good Sized Victorian Family Home
- Period Features
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Family bathoom with shower over a bath.
- Courtyard Garden
- Close to local transport links - Parson Street station & Bus routes to centre/Airport
- Large open planned lounge/Diner with period fireplace
- Cas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
A beautifully presented family home which benefits from 3 well proportioned bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathroom and a large living room/dinner with a period fireplace.
This family home is in excellent condition thoughout.
It benefits from a large lounge/diner with a modern fitted kitchen with plenty of storage and a pantry.
The large family bathroom is finished to a high standard and has a full sized bath with a shower.
The 3 double bedrooms are well proportioned, light and airy.
The property also has double glazing, gas central heating.
Application from sharers will not be considered.
Hall Street, Bristol, BS3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parson Street Station0.2 miles
- Bedminster Station0.6 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the
experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need
under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest
strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HallStreet40. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Murrays Residential Lettings, Brislington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.