The Old Street, Fetcham Village
- Outstanding Ground Floor Apartment
- Share of Freehold
- Private Gardens
- Double Garage
- High Ceilings & Period Features
- Substantial Accomodation
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Kitchen & Bathroom
- 999 Year Lease
- EPC Rating: D
On entering the apartment, an entrance hall leads to the stunning and substantial open plan kitchen / dining / breakfast room which is open to the drawing / living room. The contemporary high specification kitchen benefits from a central island, a fireplace and French doors to the gardens. The drawing / living room also provides a fireplace and French doors. This superb property also features a sun room and a WC / cloakroom.
There are two bright double bedrooms, the master with built in wardrobes and the second bedroom with dual aspect and external access. The family bathroom is spacious and contemporary.
Externally there are private and mature gardens which are mainly laid to lawn and with patio area, perfect for al-fresco dining. This unique home also benefits from a double garage.
The apartment is 1.4 miles from Leatherhead Station which provides frequent trains to London Waterloo and Victoria in approximately 45 minutes.
Lease length: approximately 999 years.
Service charge & ground rent: None.
The property provides a share of freehold.
BrochuresTHE OLD STREET, FETCHAM VILLAGE
The Old Street, Fetcham Village
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leatherhead Station1.1 miles
- Bookham Station1.3 miles
- Cobham & Stoke D'Abernon Station2.4 miles
About the agent
AWARD WINNING Estate Agents in Ashtead & Fetcham
V&H Homes works with the philosophy that exceptional customer service is paramount to a successful business. Client satisfaction is our priority.
Just take a quick look at their testimonials page to see what clients have to say.
V&H Homes are an award winning professional group who intend to provide the highest level of service in all aspects of the Sales and Lettings process within Ashtead, Fetcham, Leatherhead,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29196739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by V&H Homes, Sales & Lettings Specialists. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.