High Road, Loughton
- Available Now
- Exclusive New Build Gated Development
- Luxury Living With The Highest Specification
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite With Marble/Porcelain Tiles
- State Of The Art Nolte Kitchen/Diner
- Fully Integrated Siemens Appliances
- CCTV throughout And Private Car Park
- Five Minute Walk To Loughton Central Line Station
High Road, Loughton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughton Station0.3 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station1.0 miles
- Debden Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Madison Fox is an independent sales and lettings specialist company which have quickly stamped its mark in becoming one of the leading and most popular estate agents in West Essex.
Madison Fox has continued to successfully provided specialist property services not only for the exclusive, high quality property located in West Essex but for all types of property no matter how big or small.
The business was built on a commitment to offering clients a tailored and exceptionally perso
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10034747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Fox, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.