Parsons Piece, Banbury
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Three reception rooms
- Two en-suites
- Large rear garden
- Double garage
- Off road parking
- Gas central heating Double glazing
- No onward chain.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Chipping Norton 14 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 55 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Oxford 19 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail approx.
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Toward the outskirts of the town turn left off the Bloxham Road into Parsons Piece and follow the road straight on for approximately 200 yards taking the turning on the left. Follow the road around right handed and the property will be found as the second property on the right. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 37 PARSONS PIECE is an exceptionally well presented and thoughtfully planned detached family home. The house is finished to a very high specification featuring upgrades throughout. The ground floor accommodation stems from a grand central staircase, coming together again at the rear of the property in the large kitchen family room. The first floor features a master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite with bedrooms two and three sharing a "Jack and Jill" en-suite. There is a utility, study and double garage further adding to the great space this property offers. There is also ample off road parking in front of the garages and a fairly large rear garden which is mostly laid to lawn.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A detached four bedroomed family home.
* Highly sought after area on the southwestern outskirts of the town.
* Finished to an exceptional level throughout.
* Double garage and parking.
* Stunning kitchen family room.
* No onward chain.
* Large south facing garden.
* Highly energy efficient.
* Entrance hall with luxury Amtico tiled flooring, central staircase with storage space under the stairs, alarm control panel, doors to first floor accommodation.
* Study with Amtico tiled flooring.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin, extractor fan.
* Understairs storage cupboard with shelving and coat hanging space.
* Kitchen/family room fitted with luxury white units with quartz worktops, double Neff integrated oven, a Neff five ring gas burner hob, a range of soft closing base and eye level cupboards, one and a half stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap over, LED downlighters, space for dining table and sofa area with double glazed French doors to the rear and door leading to the utility room.
* Utility room with stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, wall mounted Potterton boiler, plumbing for washing machine, access to the fusebox, storage cupboards, personal door to the side.
* Dining room with double glazed French doors to the rear and double doors opening to the lounge.
* Sitting room having double glazed window to front, TV point.
* The central staircase leads to the first floor landing which has hatch to loft, cupboard housing the hot water tank.
* Master bedroom with private outlook, wall mounted thermostat, private dressing area with bespoke wall to wall soft closing wardrobes.
* En-suite with a suite comprising a double shower cubicle, WC, wash basin with storage under, chrome heated towel rail, shaver point, LED light x5, extractor fan, Amtico tiled flooring,
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising single shower cubicle, wash basin, WC, bath, extractor fan, Amtico tiled flooring.
* Bedrooms two and three are both doubles having soft closing wardrobes and share a "Jack and Jill" style en-suite which comprises a single shower cubicle, wash basin and WC, Amtico tiled flooring.
* Bedroom four is a single and has two built-in storage cupboards.
* Outside the property to the rear the garden is mostly laid to lawn and comprises a patio area, side access via a secure gate. To the front there is a double garage and two off road parking spaces.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Services - All mains services are connected.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2EPC 3
Parsons Piece, Banbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banbury Station1.3 miles
- Kings Sutton Station3.5 miles
About the agent
A reputation built on trust and experience
Always Selling and Letting
Established in 1984, Anker and Partners are the longest running independent firm of Estate Agents, Letting Agents and Chartered Surveyors in Banbury.
We offer a committed approach to selling and letting property and pride ourselves on our quality of service, dealing with everything from studio apartments to country homes.
- Over 30 years of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29306650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.