Park Row, Nottingham
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Private Outside Space
- Allocated Parking Space
- Close to Nottingham City Centre
- Both Bedrooms With En-suites
- Separate Lounge
The apartment has wooden flooring through the dining/living space, modern kitchen with spacious dining space, carpets in the bedrooms and tiled flooring in the kitchen area. Each bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and there is a separate private terrace. The property is also walking distance to the Park Estate.
This property is currently tenanted for £1300pcm until Sept 2020.
We have been advised by the current owner of the following:
Lease length remaining: 108 years
Service charge: £147.31 PCM
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rose Simpson or Joe Hargreaves on .
Park Row, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Nottingham Trent University Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
FHP Living is Nottingham's leading estate agent, chartered surveyors and residential property consultancy.
0115 8411 155 l
fhpliving.co.ukPro-Active Residential Property Consultants
FHP Living is the residential division of Fisher Hargreaves Proctor Property Consultants, the East Midlands property advisor of the year. We are a vibrant, forward-thinking and proactive estate agency with a dedicated team of hard-working property professionals who
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431011533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.