Milton Street, Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Extended 3 Bedroom Property
- Modern Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating and Double-Glazing
- Off Road Parking
- Fully Enclosed Garden
Entrance Hall The property is entered into the hallway which has a radiator and stairs leading to the first floor landing.
LOUNGE 13' 8" x 11' 10" (4.19m x 3.63m) The lounge is front facing with an Upvc bay window, laminate flooring, a gas central heating back boiler and wood surround.
DINING ROOM 10' 1" x 16' 11" (3.09m x 5.16m) The dining room is rear facing with a tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard and leads to the kitchen.
KITCHEN 14' 1" x 9' 4" (4.31m x 2.85m) The kitchen has a range of white high gloss wall and base units with splash backs, circular sink, integral double oven with a modern flat screen extractor, dish washer and fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, door leading into the rear garden and double glazed window to the rear.
MASTER BEDROOM The master room is front facing with an Upvc window, radiator, fitted wardrobes and carpet.
BEDROOM TWO 14' 9" x 8' 9" (4.52m x 2.68m) The second bedroom is accessed through the third bedroom and has carpet and a rear facing Upvc glazed window.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 11" x 9' 6" (3.04m x 2.90m) The third bedroom is a double bedroom which has carpet to the flooring, radiator and sky light.
BATHROOM 9' 5" x 6' 8" (2.89m x 2.04m) The bathroom consists of a fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, low level WC, wash hand basin, 'P' shaped bath with fountain taps with a gravity fed shower and shower screen, modern style radiator and obscured double glazed window
OUTSIDE The front garden is a low maintenance graveled front with a hard standing driveway leading to the side of the property and the garage which has an up and over door.
To the rear the garden is mainly laid with lawn, patio area, timber shed and gated access to the front, fully enclosed with fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Please call Martin and Co if you have any additional questions or would like to request a viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Milton Street, Newark, Nottinghamshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newark North Gate Station1.2 miles
- Newark Castle Station1.4 miles
- Rolleston Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Agent of choice for Newark
Superior customer service
Martin & Co Newark is a leading agent across Newark and the surrounding area. Our success is a result of superior customer service, our expert local team, and the consistent results we deliver for our landlords, tenants, sellers and buyers. We are recognised for our knowledge of the Newark property market, our ability to apply that knowledge to benefit our customers, and for our willingness to go-the-extra-mile to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100876005594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.