Forest Road, Huddersfield
- Let available date:
- £1,500A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
1,442 sq. ft.
(134 sq. m.)
- FROM £90PPPW BILLS INCLUSIVE
- ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE
- Large Double Bedrooms
- Private & Secure Gated Parking
- Luxury Accommodation
FROM £90 PER PERSON PER WEEK! / £300 DEPOSIT/ BILLS INCLUDED.
Purpose built for the student market, the house looks fantastic throughout, has plenty of space and needs to be seen to be appreciated - the first to view this incredible house will take it!
The property has off road parking available for several cars and is only a fifteen minutes walk from the University.
Inside the standard is second to none. Offering a stylish kitchen with all fitted appliances and a fabulous living area complete with all modern furnishings, the house provides ample space for spending time with your friends!
The property then has five double bedrooms, all complete with full modern furnishings. Each bedroom is fitted with a double bed, study desk, wardrobes and drawers - everything you need!
The house really is in a league of it's own, so get on the phone and book a viewing now
Energy Performance Certificates
Forest Road, Huddersfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Huddersfield Station1.3 miles
- Lockwood Station1.9 miles
- Deighton Station1.9 miles
About the agent
- Martin & Co is one of the UK's best known and most well-regarded property agents, with over 160 offices from Aberdeen to Falmouth.
Established in 1986,
Martin & Co was originally set up as a lettings business, but now offers sales services, so we can help you with all of your property needs, whether you're buying, selling, letting or renting. The Huddersfield office is locally owned and managed by William Taylor who is supported by a highly experienced group
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100987001802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.