Sampford Hall Lane, Little Sampford, Saffron Walden
- Spacious Detached House
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Approx 2,370 Sq Ft
- Approx 1/3 of Acre
- Overlooking Open Countryside
- Numerous Off Road Parking
- EPC Band E
The current owners originally acquired the property as a three bed house and have extended both the house and gardens extensively whilst bringing up their family.
Located between the famous Essex towns of Thaxted and Finchingfield the property sits just outside the village of Great Sampford, includes ample off road parking for a family, as well as outbuildings comprising a garden shed, greenhouse and studio, which could become an office.
The situation of the property allows lots of opportunities for dog walking, rambling or just enjoying the countryside.
The ground floor comprises the entrance hall leading to, a shower room, sitting room, a second reception room or study. Past the staircase to the upstairs, we find the 300sq ft kitchen diner with French doors leading to the extensive terrace.
Or hang a left and we find the “Reading Room” which in turn leads onto a conservatory with utility room section as well as a second entrance to the terrace.
The first floor is reached by a straight wooden staircase leading to a mini galleried landing which boasts a floor to ceiling window with views over the fields behind.
There are five bedrooms and a family bathroom on this level.
One of the bedrooms is a single, ideal for an office or nursery whilst three further rooms are comfortably doubles. Finally the Master Bedroom has a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, an en-suite shower room as well as a walk-in wardrobe or dressing room as well as dual aspect windows overlooking over the beautiful Essex countryside.
The pretty village of Little Sampford is neighbouring Great Sampford which has a church, Inn and primary school. The historic market town of Saffron Walden is approx. 9 miles. The town of Thaxted with village shops, schools and restaurants is approx. 2 miles with the University City of Cambridge being approx. twenty miles. The village itself offers a primary school, two churches and a pub, additionally is a village green and cricket club. Newport station provides train services to London Liverpool Street and Cambridge which is situated approx. 10 miles away and M11 access is approx. 25 minutes away by car. The market town of Bishop's Stortford with access to the M11 (junction 8) is 15 miles and again offers a wide range of shopping, educational and recreational facilities.
Uttlesford District Council
Property ref: 121_1807_4816816
Ground Floor Shower Room
19' 6" x 11' 10" (5.94m x 3.61m)
Reading Room/Dining Room
11' 9" x 11' 4" (3.58m x 3.45m)
10' 10" x 10' 8" (3.30m x 3.25m)
22' 8" x 13' (6.91m x 3.96m)
10' 10" x 4' 10" (3.30m x 1.47m)
13' 4" x 9' 7" (4.06m x 2.92m)
13' 3" x 13' (4.04m x 3.96m)
8' 9" x 6' 6" (2.67m x 1.98m)
11' 10" x 11' 2" (3.61m x 3.40m)
11' 10" x 11' 3" (3.61m x 3.43m)
13' 4" x 9' 6" (4.06m x 2.90m)
8' 9" x 7' 10" (2.67m x 2.39m)
1. These particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact.
2. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any content/furnishings/furniture, etc., photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s).
3. Measurements are approximate and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and fittings.
4. Where there is a reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of any part of the property this is not intended to be a statement, these matters must be verified by the prospective purchasers that any necessary planning or building regulations have been obtained.
5. With regard to the tenure and service charges of the property, in many instances we have to rely on information supplied to us by the vendor or main agent. Tenure and service charge details MUST therefore be verified by prospective purchasers or their solicitors prior to purchase.
6. We have referral agreements in place with third parties in which they will pay us a fee for recommending their services. They include solicitors, financial advisors, surveyors and removal companies. The fees vary between companies but should we recommend one of these companies, you will be made aware of the fee we will receive should you instruct them.
Energy Performance CertificatesEEREIR
Sampford Hall Lane, Little Sampford, Saffron Walden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newport (Essex) Station7.4 miles
About the agent
Whereas we are often the agent of choice for owners of listed building and homes of character, we successfully manage the sale and rental of a diverse range of property from city centre apartments to modern estate houses.
We combine traditio
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4816816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heritage , Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.