All Saints Road, Lytham St. Annes
- INVESTMENT! INVESTMENT! INVESTMENT!
- Four Separate Apartments In The Same Block
- Great Yearly Yield
- Very Close To St Annes Square
- Call Today To Book Your Viewing
The ground floor is an extremely spacious two bedroom apartment comprising great size lounge, excellent size kitchen, separate utility area with a side entrance and a rear courtyard. There are two great size double bedrooms and a shower room.
To the first floor, there is a studio apartment with an open plan lounge/bedroom leading to a kitchen. There is also a separate shower room.
There is also a one bedroom apartment with a separate kitchen, great size lounge and a bedroom with an en-suite.
To the second floor, there is a good one bedroom apartment with a lounge, separate kitchen, bedroom and a bathroom.
The property is being sold with a tenant in-situ and is currently receiving just over £18,000 per annum from all four apartments which gives roughly a rental yield of about 8% per year. The is a great opportunity to add to your portfolio or for any first time investment buyers.
What The Agent Says
Call Farrell Heyworth St Annes on to discuss any further information regarding the four apartments as it is being sold as one block and not four individuals. Contact us as soon as possible to confirm your appointment as we can arrange viewings for you and to discuss further information.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
All Saints Road, Lytham St. Annes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.3 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station1.5 miles
- Squires Gate Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 205546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.