Mudstone Lane, Brixham
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchens with Built-in Appliances
- 2-3 Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Facilities
- Family Bathrooms
- Large Balcony with Sea Views*
- Allocated Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- 11.5 Months Holiday Use
- Fully Furnished
- Available Immediately
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Mudstone Lane, Brixham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paignton Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Here at Absolute Sales and Lettings we pride ourselves on taking modern estate agency to new heights. Our contemporary Brixham office is located in central Brixham on Fore Street, our prominent window display enjoys light up rotating window cards and a large screen TV ensure your property is seen by everyone who passes.
We have an experienced Brixham team who have been involved in the property business in Brixham for many years. 3D property tours and professional photography are just a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9012464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.