Deopham Green, Wymondham NR18
- Detached equestrian property
- 10 acre plot (stms)
- Fully functional 1 bedroom annex
- Planning permission for two dwellings
- Uninterrupted country views
- Immense character and charm
- Attractive Large Gardens & Grounds
- Manege (sand and rubber surface), horse walker, stables, tack room, wash down box and sand arena
- Large commercial warehouse
As you enter the main house you are welcomed through entrance porch into a reception hall with stairs to the first floor and space for dining, looking to your left you are drawn into the main drawing room with its charming exposed brick and timberwork and a delightful inglenook fireplace. To the far side of the hall is a central family room with pamment tile floor and fireplace with inset wood burning stove this then leads to the Farmhouse kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with inset Belfast sink and oil-fired Aga. Beyond is a utility room with fitted units, inset stainless steel single drainer sink and walk in pantry cupboard. Upon ascending the stairs you reach a first floor landing which gives access to all bedrooms and the large family bathroom that is fitted with a white bathroom suite including a Jacuzzi bath, wash basin, shower cubicle, bidet and low level W.C.
There is a self-contained annex attached to the main house comprising of an entrance hall, spacious sitting room area, double bedroom and further family bathroom.
To the rear and sides of the property is a generous garden with large lawned area, swimming pool, patio,equestrian facilities including two spacious garages, further outbuildings, large workshop, sand arena, horse walker, Manege with a sand and rubber surface which is 40 x 30 meters and former livestock buildings on 3/4 of an acre plot.
-Mains electricity and water are connected
-Drainage is two separate private septic tanks
-Council Tax band F
-Tenure - Freehold
-Commercial rental income - £14,000 PA
Deopham Green is a popular village situated to the south west of Norwich between the popular market towns of Wymondham and Attleborough giving close access to the main A11 and A47 southern bypass. Deopham is a village and civil parish in the South Norfolk district, in the county of Norfolk, England. It is close to the old RAF airfield of Deopham Green and the tower of its parish church is one of the tallest in the county of Norfolk.
BrochuresBrochure, Mill Fa...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Deopham Green, Wymondham NR18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Attleborough Station2.3 miles
- Spooner Row Station3.1 miles
- Wymondham Station4.5 miles
About the agent
HOMES WITH A DIFFERENCE
Arnolds Keys Collection is an exciting new concept in residential property sales. Unlike many ‘high-end’ marketing concepts which tend to concentrate solely on property value, the Arnolds Keys Collection is all about lifestyle properties – homes which offer something a bit different.
That might be the design of the house itself, an individual architectural feature, fabulous grounds or gardens, or simply a wonderful location or a stunning view. We a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101108022703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnolds Keys Collection Norfolk, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.