Gunville Gardens, DT9
- Let type:
- Long term
- modern well presented property
- enclosed garden
Entrance Hall with under stair storage and hanging space, Cloakroom
Kitchen with modern fitted wall and floor units with built in dishwasher. Integrated washing machine and full height fridge freezer. Gas Hob and electric oven.
Sitting room with dining area with double doors opening on to garden terrace.
Stairs to enclosed landing.
Bedroom One, double bedroom with adjoining Shower room
Bedroom Two, a smaller double Bedroom.
Bathroom with modern white suite, and shower over bath.
Easy to manage shingle and pave front garden with shrubs and rose bushes, iron railing boundary. Enclosed Rear Garden of shingle and paving, paved seating area, shed, enclosed and gated with wood panel fencing.
Gas Central Heating, fully double glazed.
Curtains and blinds included
The property includes parking for two vehicles immediately behind the house.
EPC - currently being re-assessed present, at present a 'B'
children by negotiation, not suitable for pets
Gunville Gardens, DT9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sherborne Station2.7 miles
- Templecombe Station3.1 miles
- Yetminster Station6.9 miles
About the agent
Stockwood Lettings is an Independent Letting Agency. We work closely with our landlords and tenants alike and we make it our priority to match the right person to the right house. That’s why at a valuation we will ask about the neighbourhood and neighbours, as it would be wrong to install a young family in an area predominantly occupied by the elderly. Ten years in this industry has taught us how important it is to get this right.
All members of staff have excellent local knowledge, all
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9gunv. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stockwood Lettings, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.