Bridgewater Court, Birmingham, B29 6NE
- Development Manager
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Residents lounge
- Minimum Age 60
- Lifts to all floors
- Guest Suite
- Lease - 125 years from 2003
- Annual Service Charge - £3,238.30 Annual Ground rent - £425.00
Bridgewater Court was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd and comprises one and two bedroom retirement flats, each benefiting from its own private front door, entrance hall, lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen and fitted bathroom. The development has the advantage of a Development Manager who, along with the Appello call system, ensures that help is always at hand. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years.
Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding “Event Fees” that may apply to this property.
Front door leads to the:
Security door entry system. Illuminated light switch and power point. Door to airing cupboard housing Gledhill hot water cylinder.
From the Entrance Hall a lockable door (from inside) leads to:
Storage heater, power points, TV aerial point, emergency pull-cord. Telephone point. Ceiling light points.
KITCHEN with window
Fitted with wall and floor units with drawers, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work tops. Built in oven and electric hob. Free standing fridge/freezer. Power points, spot lights and extractor fan. Emergency pull cord.
Built-in folding mirrored door wardrobe with hanging rail and storage shelf above, storage heater, ceiling light points, emergency pull cord. Illuminated light switch and power points.
Storage heater, ceiling light points, emergency pull cord. Illuminated light switch and power points.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising re fitted walk in shower cubicle, emergency push button; vanity unit; low level flush WC. Wall mounted electric heater, ceiling light. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Bridgewater Court, Birmingham, B29 6NE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Selly Oak Station0.5 miles
- Bournville Station1.0 miles
- University Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8991591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.