Finchley Road, London, NW3
- Free WIFI
- Free selected SKY TV Channels
- Free shared laundry facilities
- Access to shared garden
Decorated furnished and finished to a very high standard
KITCHENETTE WITH MICROWAVE/ MINI FRIDGE ONLY (USE OF SHARED KITCHEN IN THE BUILDING)
Laminate wood effect flooring
The rent includes electricity, water and heating
Free digital tv/selected sky channels
Free shared laundry facilities
Use of shared garden
15-20 mins walk to Finchley Road underground station, 1 min BUS STOP (buses 13,113,82 going to Baker Street)
Within walking distance to ESCP Europe University
Room features: Double bed, Wardrobe, Fitted table, Chair, Bookcase, Folding table, Flat screen tv, Mirror
Kitchen features: Mini fridge, Microwave, Kettle, pots, plates, cups, glasses, cutlery
Bathroom features: Shower, Toilet, Wash Basin, Heated Towel Rail
READY TO MOVE IN.
Finchley Road, London, NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cricklewood Station0.7 miles
- West Hampstead Thameslink Station0.8 miles
- Hampstead Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Studios 2 Let
We offer modern, clean and affordable apartments in central London close to tubes and buses,
suitable for professionals, travellers and students. Our apartments are filled with the latest amenities for
We have experienced, friendly staff who will ensure that your personal requirements for a successful residential letting are followed with precision. Please feel free to contact us for any enquiry and we will do all we can to meet y
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Studios2let, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.