Pound Lane, Molash, Canterbury, Kent
- Extended family home surrounded by 3.366 acres of grounds
- Integral annex and apartment to use separately or as part of the house
- Flexible living space over three floors can adapt to your needs
- Bifold doors to the patio overlooking the beautiful rear garden
- Outbuildings, yard and paddocks with potential for equestrian use
- * Further land available *
- EPC energy rating D
What the Owner says:
“Our parents moved here in 1998 when it was still a riding stables but that was closed down a few years later and we came here more recently to look after our Dad in his declining years. However now that he is no longer with us we have decided that it is too big for our future needs and we are all looking to downsize. As it is such a wonderful place we had considered a variety of business ventures that could be run from here but have decided that it would be better for new owners to look at the various options available and come in with fresh energy to make the most of all the facilities. We love the views, the tranquility and the fact we can walk for miles through woodland and the countryside. The house is wonderful for entertaining whether it is indoors, outside or in the cabin as we have plenty of parking space and it doesn't matter if there is any noise as we don't have neighbours to worry about. We have the George pub and restaurant within walking distance as well as the village hall and the Halfway House pub isn't too far away. Molash is very closely aligned to the nearby village of Challock with its post office and newsagent as well as an excellent primary school that is rated Outstanding by Ofsted. We are also virtually equidistant between Ashford, Canterbury and Faversham for road and rail services to and from London or the Continent via the Channel Tunnel or ferries from Dover".
- Bedroom 4: 13'4 x 12'10 (4.07m x 3.91m) narrowing to 6'6 x 9'6 (1.98m x 2.90m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'11 x 5'11 (2.41m x 1.80m)
- Dining Area: 12'10 x 7'9 (3.91m x 2.36m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'1 x 8'8 (3.69m x 2.64m)
- Sitting Area: 14'3 x 12'10 (4.35m x 3.91m)
- Double Garage: 19'1 x 14'4 (5.82m x 4.37m)
- Sun Room/Study: 11'3 x 8'1 (3.43m x 2.47m)
- WC: 6'1 x 3'11 (1.86m x 1.19m)
- Utility Room: 6'0 x 5'9 (1.83m x 1.75m)
- Kitchen/Family Room: 19'9 x 18'10 (6.02m x 5.74m) narrowing to 13'5 x 12'10 (4.09m x 3.91m)
- Dining Area: 13'6 x 10'11 (4.12m x 3.33m)
- Sitting Area: 20'5 x 13'4 (6.23m x 4.07m)
- Bedroom: 15'1 x 12'8 (4.60m x 3.86m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 6'4 x 5'10 (1.93m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom: 13'9 x 12'2 (4.19m x 3.71m)
- En-Suite Bathroom: 8'2 x 7'7 (2.49m x 2.31m)
- Master Bedroom: 12'8 x 11'7 (3.86m x 3.53m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom: 10'9 x 10'5 (3.28m x 3.18m)
- Bathroom: 10'8 x 5'10 (3.25m x 1.78m)
- Kitchenette: 10'9 x 5'6 (3.28m x 1.68m)
- Lounge/Diner: 15'4 x 14'1 (4.68m x 4.30m)
- Chalet Shed
- Double Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Fine & Country, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Pound Lane, Molash, Canterbury, Kent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wye Station3.1 miles
- Chilham Station3.5 miles
- Selling Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Fine & Country, we believe it's a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we're here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16001584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.