Dickens Road, Coppull, Chorley
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Four Bedroom Family Home. G/F Bedroom, Dining Room, Lounge
- Set On A Good Size Corner Plot With Gardens F/S/Rear
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Family Bathroom, Three Double Bedrooms
- Ideally Placed For Schools, Village Amenities, Motorway Links
Ideally placed in the village of Coppull, which is great for local schools, amenities and is within a short distance to the motorway network for major towns and cities.
Externally, there are great size gardens to the front, side and rear and a driveway leading to a single garage.
As you enter you are greeted by a light and airy entrance hallway, two flexible rooms which one is currently being used as a dining room and the second is currently being used as an office which would make a fantastic ground floor bedroom. The spacious lounge is light and airy and there is a generous size kitchen/breakfast room.
There is a good size family bathroom fitted with a three piece suite and tiled elevations.
To the first floor, there are two great size double bedrooms with the master bedroom having fitted wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors. There is also a good size single bedroom.
What The Agent Says
This would make a great family home for anyone with a growing family, call Farrell Heyworth Chorley on to book your viewing without delay.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Dickens Road, Coppull, Chorley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Adlington (Lancs.) Station2.4 miles
- Chorley Station2.7 miles
- Euxton Balshaw Lane Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 206771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.