King Edward Street, WEDNESBURY
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Within Close Proximity to Darlaston Town Centre
- Spacious Family Home
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
A traditional terraced home, situated within close proximity to Darlaston Town Centre that offers good local amenities. This Spacious home boasts; FIVE BEDROOMS, two bathrooms and low maintenance rear garden. Viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate what this well presented home has to offer.
A rare opportunity to acquire a SPACIOUS FIVE BED traditional terraced home. The property is ideally situated within close proximity to Darlaston Town Centre that offers excellent local amenities and GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS. The accommodation briefly comprises of; Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, FIVE BEDROOMS, two bathrooms and low maintenance Rear Garden. The surrounding area offers OFSTED RATED: GOOD schools for children of all ages, including; Pinfold Street Primary School, Woods Bank Academy, and Grace Academy Darlaston. Viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate the size and accommodation on Offer.
With front door.
Lounge 13' 9" x 13' ( 4.19m x 3.96m )
With front double glazed window, fire place and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 14' x 13' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.99m )
With rear double glazed window, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, tiled splash back, cooker-hood, gas hob, gas oven, central heating radiator and wood burner.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.84m x 3.28m )
With rear double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 7' 8" ( 4.29m x 2.34m )
With window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 9' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.97m )
With front double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.40m )
With skylights and electric radiators.
Bedroom Five 15' 3" x 12' 3" ( 4.65m x 3.73m )
With double glazed skylights and central heating radiator.
With rear double glazed window, shower cubicle, part tiled, W.C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, and central heating radiator.
With wash hand basin, W.C, shower and radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
King Edward Street, WEDNESBURY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bradley Lane Tram Stop1.1 miles
- Loxdale Tram Stop1.3 miles
- Wednesbury Parkway Tram Stop1.3 miles
About the agent
We opened the doors to our first branch in 1992 and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the West Midlands area. Our five branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Paul Dubberley branch in Wednesbury for all your property needs
At Paul Dubberley our team are not only dedicated to help you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PWE101235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, Wednesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.