Helena Close, Southfields
- Brand New Townhouse
- Three Double Bedrooms
- No Chain
- Two Bathrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Moments From Wimbledon Common
A spacious and high specification townhouse perfectly situated on the borders of Southfields, Putney and Wimbledon. Comprising of bright and airy accommodation spread over three floors of this newly constructed property, the property benefits from plenty of natural light and lovely green views.
A spacious and high specification townhouse perfectly situated on the borders of Southfields, Putney and Wimbledon. Comprising of bright and airy accommodation spread over three floors of this newly constructed property, the property benefits from plenty of natural light and lovely green views over the gardens. On the ground floor there is a large family kitchen dining space leading onto the easy to maintain rear garden, a large downstairs w/c and plenty of storage. The first floor has a large reception space with a Juliet balcony, a high specification family bathroom, and a large double bedroom with built in wardrobes. The internal accommodation is completed on the second floor with two further double bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite shower room. Helena Close is situated moments from Wimbledon Common,and is also within easy reach of some of the areas best Primary and Secondary schools.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Helena Close, Southfields
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southfields Station0.6 miles
- East Putney Station0.8 miles
- Putney Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Southfields Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Southfields
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SFS104536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Southfields. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.