Queens Terrace, Southampton
- This plot boasts its own PRIVATE BALCONY
- STAMP DUTY PAID FOR INVESTORS ON SELECTED PLOTS
- BUY NOW WITH HELP TO BUY
- Stunning picture window creating a very light apartment
- Fitted kitchen with Bosch appliances and fitted Hotpoint washer / drier
- Help to buy
- Show apartment available now
- 10 year guarantee
STILL TIME TO RESERVE WITH HELP TO BUY under this years scheme. Ready to view and move in this year - stunning fully integrated apartment with BALCONY. Kitchen with breakfast bar plus built in washing machine, fridge freezer & Bosch oven. Stylish shower room and large store cupboard.
Overlooking leafy Queens Park, this delightful development of only 27 properties seamlessly melds together the historic Southampton Seafarers Centre, with a brand new 5 storey residence which enjoys superb views towards Southampton Water to the front and over Oxford Street and the city to the rear.
Oakdene Construction take pride in delivering contemporary residences that complement their surrounding and provide excellent homes all backed with a 10 year guarantee. Not only that but all properties are available to buy with the Government backed Help to Buy scheme, ideal for first time buyers wanting a quality new home in a highly convenient location. Ask for more details of how Help to Buy can help you.
Register now to be amongst the first to see inside these stunning new homes in the heart of Southampton.
Kitchen / Studio 17' 9" x 12' 9" ( 5.41m x 3.89m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Queens Terrace, Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southampton Central Station0.9 miles
- Woolston Station1.0 miles
- Sholing Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Southampton Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Southampton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU112178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.