- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Ensuite, 2 Receptions, Study
- Detached Double Garage (Part Workshop)
- UPVC Windows, Gas Central Heating
- Village Location
- Log Burning Stove
Under the Estate Agents Act we inform you the seller of this property is a relation of an employee of Taylor Garnier Estate Agents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Botley Station3.2 miles
- Fareham Station3.3 miles
- Swanwick Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Dealing with land and property within Hampshire and the Meon Valley, Taylor Garnier are an established agency with offices in both Denmead and Wickham. We pride ourselves on individual customer care and combine this with the latest advances in technology. We offer experienced advice on all aspects of property and land related matters.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TAY1002076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Garnier, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.