Colne Road, Halstead, Essex, CO9
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- AVAILABLE FEB 2021
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE DINER
- MODERN KITCHEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- VISITOR PARKING
- CLOSE TO LEISURE CENTRE
- CLOSE TO BUS STOPS
- PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL NEARBY
- CALL TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!
The property comprises of:
Open Plan Lounge Diner
AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 2021
Call St. Georges to arrange your viewing date and time.
* Please note the photographs were taken prior to commencement of existing tenancy. Due to Covid19, new photographs are scheduled soon.
NB All opinions of our Inspecting Negotiator.
We make every effort to ensure these property particulars are accurate, as to the best of the vendors' knowledge and they should not be referred to as fact. They are a general guide to the property, not part of any offer nor contract, and all measurements are approximate. We also confirm that we have not tested any equipment, appliances nor services and therefore recommend you instruct your own survey reports.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Colne Road, Halstead, Essex, CO9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chappel & Wakes Colne Station4.9 miles
About the agent
We're a family business, the second generation of the St. George family to serve the local area of Halstead and the surrounding villages.
Jordan French carries a near Two Decades of experience working in the Halstead property market and all surrounding Towns and Villages.
It's therefore no surprise to hear that St. Georges are one of the areas fastest growing Estate Agents.
So join this modern solution to selling your property and see how Halstead's first and only 'Hybrid Es
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Haubourdinrental. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ST. GEORGE PROPERTY GROUP, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.