St. John's Walk, B5
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- With two balconies
- Located in Chinatown
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Secure allocated parking
- Concierge Service
- Prepayment meters
Service Charge -£1640 per year
Ground Rent - £300 per year
Lease - 134 years left on lease
The development benefits from it's fantastic City Centre location with easy access to local bars, shops and amenities. Just 2 minutes walk from the Arcadian centre and 5 minutes to New Street Station, Grand Central and the Bullring - the location is superb. Southside also benefits from communal gardens, secure fob entry and 24hr concierge.
Briefly comprising of 2 double bedrooms, open plan lounge diner area overlooking St John's Walk, Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and 2 tiled bathrooms with master en-suite.The apartment consists of lounge/diner/kitchen area with fitted appliances and high quality furnishing. Both double bedrooms are a good size and come fully furnished.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
St. John's Walk, B5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birmingham New Street Station0.3 miles
- Birmingham Moor Street Station0.4 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to ESSENCE PROPERTY. We specialise in selling, letting and managing properties, as well as providing consultancy services to professional landlords, investors and property developers.
We provide a wide choice of premium apartments and houses for sale and to rent. Essence Property welcomes new enquiries from both Tenants and Landlords, our philosophy is that your home is our responsibility.
Our young, friendly and dedicate team embrace change and are constantly challenging
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102640000443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Essence Property Investment & Management, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.