Rowhook Hill, Rowhook, RH12
- Five bar gate to sweeping gravel drive leading to traditional porch and solid wood front door into welcoming hallway with cloakroom and understairs storage.
- Sliding double doors to double aspect kitchen with space for dining, an AGA, Shaker style units, integrated hob and oven, together with door to utility/shower room with sink and glazed shower.
- Dining room enjoying two windows with window seat and views to the garden, wood floor and double doors to sitting room and to triple aspect garden room with wood floor and lovely views.
- Light and bright double aspect sitting room enjoying bay window and feature focal point inglenook fireplace.
- Stunning vaulted and beamed triple aspect master bedroom with plenty of wow factor and ensuite bathroom with white suite including pedestal bath.
- Second good-sized double bedroom with double aspect views over the garden and field beyond, together with family bathroom comprising white suite and duck egg blue wood panelling.
- Second floor beamed loft room with plenty of character including eaves features and eaves storage.
- Expansive grounds including dining patios, gazebo, ornamental well, ponds, lawn, sheds, orchard with apples, plums and cherries and summerhouse with office/further accommodation and toilet.
Rowhook is a pretty hamlet with a popular pub, The Chequers Inn, and surrounded by miles of open countryside, located just south of the Surrey/Sussex border. Nearby Cranleigh offers a comprehensive range of shops including a butcher, fishmonger, M&S 'Simply Food', plus health, leisure and arts centres, whilst Horsham and Guildford are also within easy reach, both offering a larger range of shops and recreational facilities and mainline stations to Waterloo and Victoria.
Rowhook Hill, Rowhook, RH12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warnham Station2.8 miles
- Christ's Hospital Station3.3 miles
- Horsham Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Introducing our Cranleigh office Partner and local resident, Clive Bradley.
Having enjoyed a career in Estate Agency since the early 1980's and with over a quarter of a century with Burns & Webber and our sister company Curchods, Clive has extensive industry experience working in various towns and villages across Surrey, which has provided him with a broad breadth of knowledge over a significant market place.
Living locally with his wife and family for over a decade, Clive prides
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 461277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.