Twickenham Road Isleworth TW7
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Retirement Living development
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Mobility Scooter storage
- Club Lounge
- Assisted living
- Communal gardens
All Retirement Living developments are wheelchair friendly and there is a secure mobility scooter room to store and charge your vehicle**.
Beck House has been built with energy efficiency in mind, including features such as double glazed windows, heat recovery ventilation units; insulated cavity walls and photovoltaic panels which help harness the sun’s solar energy. All of which will help to improve the sustainability of Beck House and can help you save on those energy bills.
The stunning Club Lounge is designed for you to relax in beautiful, comfortable surroundings. Enjoy a book or just catch up with family and friends.
We also have Guest Suite accommodation with TV and tea and coffee making facilities available for your friends and family to stay, making it easier for you to host your loved ones.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Twickenham Road Isleworth TW7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Isleworth Station0.6 miles
- St. Margarets Station0.9 miles
- Syon Lane Station1.0 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P200513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Lettings, Twickenham - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.