St Rumbolds Court, Brackley
- Second Floor 'Assisted Living' Apartment
- Living Room + Juliet Balcony
- Separate Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobe
- A Wide Range Of Communal Facilities
- Resident's Parking
- No Onward Chain
From the entrance hall, doors lead to the adjoining rooms. The large 'L' shaped living/dining room is of particular note, with a casement door opening onto a Juliet balcony and open access leading to a separate dining area. The kitchen has a range of fitted units and integrated appliances. The main bedroom benefits from a range of fitted wardrobe. The apartment is served by a four piece bathroom suite and a useful store cupboard.
St Rumbolds Court is an assisted living development and was constructed by McCarthy & Stone in 2008/9. It comprises of 62 apartments over three floors. There is a lift to each floor. There is 24 hour cover at the development the Estate Manager can be contacted from within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Estate Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Careline response system. There is one hour of housekeeping included in the service charge. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over 60 or 55 for second person.
LEASEHOLD & SERVICE CHARGE INFORMATION
We have been advised of the following: *The tenure is leasehold and the length of the lease has 95 years remaining.
*The monthly service charge is £679.79 approximately and the monthly ground rent is £36.25 approximately.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
St Rumbolds Court, Brackley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Sutton Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Davies & Partners is a fiercely independent agent specialising in the sale and management of town and village properties. Formed in 1969 we value our clients and what they say about us; repeat business is at the very core of our success. Our reputation is built on trust, integrity, professionalism and local knowledge. We achieve exceptional results and would be delighted to do the same for you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101779003558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Partners, Brackley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.