Southbourne Overcliff Drive
- BRAND NEW SEMI DETACHED HOME BY REPUTABLE BUILDER
- PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS OVERLOOKING THE ISLE OF WIGHT AND PURBECKS
- GENEROUS FIRST AND SECOND FLOOR BALCONIES
- REMOTE CONTROLLED SECURE INTEGRAL GARAGE WITH ELEC CAR FEED
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM INCORPORATING KITCHEN, LIVING AND DINING AREAS
- CAREFULLY ZONED WET FLOOR UNDERHEATING TO ALL THREE FLOORS CONTROLLED USING THERMOSTAT OR APP
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGNED EXTERNAL ARCHITECTURE DESIGNED BY AWARD WINNING DAVID JAMES ARCHITECTS
- OPPORTUNITY FOR LIFT( SUBJECT TO TERMS)
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS
- 10 YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
Currently for sale is ‘Sisu’, a semi-detached home, with accommodation arranged over 3 floors and generous balconies spanning the full width of the property on the first and second floors to maximise sea views. The property has 3 double bedrooms, each with their own en-suite and fully fitted wardrobes, an open plan kitchen, living and dining space, a contemporary low maintenance rear garden and integral garage.
The cutting-edge design is complemented with a range of luxurious finishes including a designer Italian kitchen with Siemens appliances, Italian porcelain tiles to bathrooms and floors, a contemporary fitted living composition with built in bioethanol fire and an abundance of other bespoke furniture compositions such as fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms and fitted utility furniture. The property also boasts large expanses of glass, flooding the rooms with natural light, along with carefully designed LED lighting arrangements offering mood lighting and scene settings.
Ground Floor Bedroom 3
open living room
stairs to second floor
Southbourne Overcliff Drive
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pokesdown Station0.8 miles
- Christchurch Station1.7 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Arguably occupying the busiest location in the historic town of Christchurch, Denisons Estate Agents are in a prominent, corner position to offer you some of the finest properties in the Christchurch and Lymington area.
The company's offices use computer and internet technology to its maximum benefit linking the offices for Property and applicant data base ,but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients in th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10083986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Denisons Estate Agents, Christchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.