Windrush Court, Tilehurst
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- ALL bills included
- Wi-fi available throughout the house
- Freeview SMART TV's in the living room
- WEEKLY cleans of the communal areas
- Fully maintained gardens
- On call maintenance teams
- Dedicated property manager
- Fully Furnished
- Available 1st Feb
A fully equipped kitchen with all modern appliances.
Laundry facilities are provided for use at really reasonable rates (typically £2 a wash)
Comfortable and cosy communal lounges with sofas
Fully furnished double room with, double bed and mattress, large wardrobe, chest of drawers, side table and chair
With hot water 24/7 & weekly clean
Windrush Court, Tilehurst
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Reading West Station0.8 miles
- Tilehurst Station1.5 miles
- Reading Station1.7 miles
About the agent
An exceptional and personal service for the seasoned and first time landlord
We offer three services, for
full management, rent collection or on a
let only basis, with one aim - to maximise the letting income whilst ensuring we provide a reliable and responsable tenant.
All properties are advertised on Rightmove, our own website and through various other media including Twi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farmer & Dyer, Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.