Camp Road, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 reception rooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Private Parking
- 0.66 acres of south west facing gardens
- Sought after private road
The highlight of the house is the 4 main living areas at the rear of the property, the large drawing room with marble fireplace which flows through to the conservatory, cinema room and the handcrafted kitchen with split-level breakfast room.
There are 3 further reception rooms on the ground floor, the impressive family room, a bespoke fitted study with integrated units, desk and shelving and the mirrored gym, which has been converted from part of the garage.
To the first floor is the stunning master suite with bedroom, sitting room and 2 dressing rooms. There are 3 further bedrooms suites on this floor. To the second floor is the media room/bedroom 6 and bedroom 5/au pair's suite with bedroom, dressing room, bathroom and kitchenette.
Further features include underfloor heating to the ground and first floors, lutron mood lighting in the principal reception rooms, a centralised vacuum system and cat 5 cabling throughout. There is also air conditioning in the conservatory.
Gerrards Cross 0.8 miles, London Marylebone 24 mins, London Heathrow 25 miles, Central London 19 miles, M40 J1 or 2 3.5 miles. (All distances and times are approximate).
• Gerrards Cross town centre is about 0.5 miles
distant and has a range of shops, schools and
social facilities, together with a fast train to London
Marylebone, taking approximately 25 minutes.
• Buckinghamshire is renowned for its education
system, with an excellent choice of state and
independent schools. Nearby schools include
Wycombe Abbey, Harrow, Eton, Merchant Taylors,
Berkhamsted and The Royal Masonic.
• The A40 and M40 are a short drive away and
provide access to the M25, Heathrow Airport and
(All distances and times are approximate)
• Gerrards Cross 0.8 mile
• Beaconsfield 5 miles
• Central London 19 miles
• Heathrow 25 miles
• Gerrards Cross Station 1.1 miles (London Marylebone 24 minutes)
• Dr Challoner’s Grammar School
• John Hampden Grammar School
• The Royal Grammar School
• Beaconsfield High School
• Dr Challoner’s High School
• Beaconsfield Golf Course
• Denham Golf Course
• Stoke Park Golf Club
• Stoke Park Country Club and Spa
• Cliveden House and Spa
The rear garden is a superb size and is south-west facing, being laid mainly to lawn with a large terrace and a range of mature flower and shrub borders, with a wonderful Oak tree in the centre.
Camp Road, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gerrards Cross Station0.8 miles
- Denham Golf Club Station2.2 miles
- Seer Green Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1991, Roberts Newby is a multi award winning estate agency with a track record of delivering excellent results and quality customer service with prominent offices in Gerrards Cross and Chalfont St Giles.
In 2015, Roberts Newby became part of Strutt & Parker, one of the UK’s leading agents in selling, buying and letting town and country houses and cottages, London houses and flats, new homes, farms and estates and residential development land around the country.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GDX170327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Gerrards Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.